This past week we were so honored to attend the Bridal Market Fashion Week. While there, we handpicked many European unique trendy gowns and accessories to showcase in our two locations – Bridal Gallery Couture and Bridal Gallery of Orlando.
- A new line from Allure Bridals – Abella Bridal
- New gowns from Justin Alexander Signature – Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 collections
- We selected a few gowns from each collection that Morilee offers, bringing in a classic traditional look with a twist
- A fresh new line of Mother of the Bride/Groom gowns with the brand new MGNY collection, along with selections from Cameron Blake, Mon Cheri, and Montage
- A new line of Headpieces from Malis Henderson – new to Bridal Gallery, as well as Bel Aire Bridal accessories
These new collections that we will be showcasing in our two locations will bring the bridal fashion trends to Orlando. We selected a wide variety of different styles to choose from. Our focus was to be consistent with our size inclusivity, continuing to offer our brides a full range of embellishments and silhouettes in all sizes. We picked some off the shoulder gowns, high slits, square necks, ruffles, 3D florals, simple chic dresses, and much more!
Bridal gowns aren’t the only thing that we shopped for when we went to the market. With tiaras making a comeback, we decided to bring them to our store to add a lovely and romantic look to your wedding gown.
We are so thrilled with the amazing product that we were able to select and can’t wait to see how they will look on our beautiful BGC brides. These new collections are going to change the face of Bridal in Orlando!